Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Much fun at HaHa's

Yesterday, Ivana and I ventured off to 홍대 (Hongdae) to eat at 팔자막창, a restaurant owned singer/MC 하하 (HaHa). (This is the reference for my title today, just in case you didn't get it ^^)

In case you don't know who 하하 is... THAT is 하하 ^^

The main dish at this Korean bbq place is 막창 (pig intestine). I love food and am not very picky when it comes to trying new things, so I was adventurous and wanted to try it. After all, that is the main dish at this restaurant. Ivana was a bit more hesitant. But after trying a piece of mine, she really liked it. We ended up ordering more ^^ 


This place was relatively expensive, but I guess I shouldn't have expected more from a meat place in Korea. We made the exception, since we were craving meat and this would not become a daily regimen.
Along one of the walls of the restaurant are placards all signed by other celebrities that have been to the restaurant!
So many signatures!


강호동!

이선균! (the one in the middle ^^)

김종국!!

With the thought of doing things we would normally not be able to do in the States, Ivana and I are planning on seeing plenty of musicals. This will be interesting since it will be in Korean ^^
Look at all our tickets!!! Now this is my kind of fun ^^
Jack the Ripper
Chicago
La Cage


No comments:

Post a Comment